VENDOR PARTICIPATION RULES
- You agree to the parking rules, once your booth is set up you must move your vehicle to the designated parking area and keep your parking pass on the dash of your vehicle.
- You understand no overnight accommodations are available at the nearby park, you will need to make arrangements accordingly.
- You understand this is an outdoor event with no covered areas.
- You will be required to bring any supplies or equipment necessary to include tables, chairs.
- Your participation is subject to approval by the Spurfest Vendor Committee, if you reject the rules or decide not to obey the rules set forth this may be cause to dismiss your participation.
- Your products are subject to approval by the Spurfest Vendor Committee, if you display or sell unapproved items this may be cause to dismiss you from the festival.
- You are responsible for acquiring a tax identification number with the State of Texas.
- You are responsible for collecting tax on all sales, your tax id number must be posted at your booth.
- You are responsible for cleaning up your area.
- If you see your booth will not fit into the designated 10×10 space please contact us to make arrangements to purchase additional space.
- If you need electricity, you need to indicate that on your registration form and be prepared to bring up to 100 feet of extension cords at the event. We do not provide extension cords or any other accessories.
- Participation Deadline: September 9, 2016
- Market Space, 10×10, $40
- Food Space, 10×20 (or as needed), $50
- Event will be located in Faunt Le Roy Park, south end of 7th Street in Gatesville, Texas & town square.
- Limited electricity will be available for an additional fee of $20 *must disclose exactly what will be plugged in*
- 2 Arm Bands included in Vendor fees
- Set up on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, Security will be provided for Friday night booths. Saturday you can tear down before or after the concert.