Market Vendor | 10’x10’ space | $40 per booth
Food Vendor | 10’x20’ | $80 per booth
Read thru these brief participation rules and details, then download your vendor application (below) and submit it as soon as possible - VENDOR DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 12, 2017.
• Vendor parking rules: once booth is set up Vendor must move vehicle(s) to the designated parking area and keep parking pass visible on the dash of vehicle(s).
• Vendor understands no overnight accommodations are included in booth rental. Vendor should make accommodation arrangements accordingly.
• Vendor understands this is an outdoor event with no covered areas.
• Booths are empty spaces. Vendor will be required to bring any supplies or equipment necessary (table, chairs, etc.) to setup booths.
• Vendor participation is subject to approval by the Spurfest Vendor Committee.
• If Vendor rejects these rules or fails to observe these rules during the festival, this may be cause to dismiss Vendor from the festival.
• Vendor is responsible for acquiring a Tax ID and clearly posting such ID within Vendors booth. Vendor is responsible for collecting tax as required.
• Vendor is responsible for cleaning up rented booth space during and after the festival.
• If Vendors setup does not fit in the designated rented area, additional space may be rented.
• If Vendor needs electricity, it must be indicated on Vendor application. Vendor must be prepared to bring up to 100’ of extension cords to the event. Extension cords will not be provided.
• Market Space, 10’x10’, $40
• Food Space, 10’x20’, $80
• Event is held around the town square in downtown Gatesville
• Limited electricity is available ($20 per outlet minimum.) Vendor must indicate type of outlet needed. Additional fee may be based upon type of outlet.
• Set up is Saturday morning only beginning at 7:00 a.m. Festival begins at 9:00 a.m. and will remain open until 4:00 p.m. Vendors may not teardown or stop selling goods/services prior to 4:00 p.m.
without permission from the Spurfest Vendor Committee.
The Gatesville Chamber of Commerce, its representatives, and its members are not responsible for any property damages or injuries incurred during Spurfest Weekend.
No refunds will be given.
Application deadline is September 12, 2017.